Re: ESP8266 or ESP32 Raduino Alternatives?

Michael Monteith

Bob,
 I have initially loaded the code from Farhan's Github site and got it to compile successfully with a minor tweak.  Minor step I know.  But at least confirmed it can be done.  I just haven't had the time to expand the testing.  Between work and projects around the house I run slow getting some of this stuff done.

73, Michael
KM4OLT

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 06:20 am, Robert Weiman wrote:
I just got my uBitX, and I plan to only do the longevity and reliability fixes before starting to use it.  While reading up on them, I noticed some threads/pages about Raduino replacements involving other Arduino boards for more I/O, etc.  I was wondering if anyone had tried the ESP8266 or ESP32 running the Arduino core as an alternative with more space for expanding into some of the digital protocols?

Thanks,
Bob