Re: RD16HHF1 power curve flattening...some

K9HZ <bill@...>

Oh yeah, one more thing…  Those RD16HHF1s should draw about 500ma per part (1A total) to put them nicely into the class AB2 operating band for SSB.

I guess we better all get our heads together and write this up and a concerted effort so others can do it too…

I also ordered a pair of RD70HHF1s tonight to try as an add-in amplifier board at some point.  While these parts are not exactly spirit QRP,  I do like the idea of having 100W available when I want it… maybe with the flip of a switch.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email:  bill@...