Re: Mechanical work is done...

Nelson

Howdy Steve,

My "forte" is radios that glow in the dark so most all of my test equipment also glows in the dark. As to what all that equipment on my bench does is heat my shop in the winter :-)

(please note my fascination with magic eye tubes...)

Nelson
KG7GYS

I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied particle physics.  I now know the universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature...

Looks good Nelson.  I do like that speaker grill....The pic of your test bench is...um...awesome!  (as Steve asks himself- "what does all that stuff DO??")  Aloha, Steve