Re: Raduino Replacemnt, COMING SOON!
would it be too much to ask for
1) a high stability TCXO oscillator for the Si5351, 500 parts per billion or better
2) an I2C IO expander chip for the LCD display
3) PC board pads for a RED/GREEN/BLUE backlight display (it's an 18 pin SIP)
4) PWM driver for display LEDS (optional add on)
5) can you make the PC board outline match the LCD display exactly, along with the mounting holes.
notable mention QRP LABS has some nice Si5351 kits https://www.qrp-labs.com/synth.html if you want to avoid soldering SMT parts.