Re: Raduino Replacemnt, COMING SOON!

Nick VK4PP

Hi Everyone.
I am happy with my RaduinoI2C board and the Audio Board. I havent build a HPF or LPF yet(other than prototype) but they are straight forward, still waiting on the CW filter...

Now Im trying to figure out the easiet way to get these boards out to people, ordering wise. Ebay wont allow me to list multiple of the same item, you need a $tore for that....
I will need to write up a little info page on eash board and assembly and all that with some pictures and prices. So just look there at what you like, and then send me an email with your order.
paypal only for payment.
Ill just keep a spreadsheet with orders...

Im trying to not over complicate the process and get too caught up in it. The boards work as expected, are great actually, and cant wait to get them out to you all to try...

I will go and check all my mails and get back to those that have already emailed me...

73

Nik.