Teensy 3.5

Steve P

A thought occurred to me, it seems like a few other people have had this thought too, but Teensy would make a good drop in replacement for the nano.

I’m trying to get the 0.20 code ported over to the teensy for testing. I’ll be using the 4 line display code branch. The features I would like to implement include:

I2C display (done)
WSPR and JT modes using JT encode library
SD card implementation for storage of data, messages, frequency memory etc.

I’m having a few issues getting the code to run on Teensy though, I have a git hub at mosteveo/uBitx_Teensy if anyone wants to have a look.

Stephen