#ubitx-help #ubitx-help

R S

Opinions of help needed badly here.  About the 5th or 6th time I have turn it on, I was listening to Tom E3TH (I know the call is wrong.  All I could get) the entire 40 meter band has these sounds.  Even if volume all the way down.  I have attached an audio file.  Hope it works.  I did not try any other bands.  I can touch the finals and reduce the loudness dramatically, but still audible.  Can touch anywhere and reduce it.  Antenna and final PA are the most affecting.  The heat sink I put on the Raduino board is warm with only receiving.  I have also attached a few pictures internal.  I have a 1.5 swr on 7.277 MHz using my MFJ269C Pro.
Using a Turner +2 now amplified.  Nothing done from day one without antenna connected.

Thanks,
Ron  KJ4FFG