Re: BITX QSO Afternoon/Night, Sunday, March 18, 3PM/7PM Local Time, 7277 kHz in North America, 7177 kHz elsewhere

R S

I hear a 10 wattter horizontal loop. Tom. Not sure about call. Here in Ayden, NC.  Things changed here quickly. Station on AM here, up from 7.277

Ron.   KJ4FFG

On Sunday, March 18, 2018, 16:10, John P <j.m.price@...> wrote:

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 12:35 pm, Tom VE3THR wrote:
Hey john...what freq you on?
I only spent about 15 minutes o 7227. Heard nothing so I took advantage of the slightly warmer afternoon to cut up all the storm damage from the last 2 nor'easters. Big tree limbs all over the back ya6.

--
John - WA2FZW