BitX40 case from The Home Depot...

Steve

I picked up this Husky clear acrylic "waterproof" case from THD back when I first got my '40.  $12.  I kind of like the see-through look.  I think with some rearranging I could get a small LiPo battery in there....The Sharpie pen case made a dandy mic body.  Could probably squeeze a bit of wire in there for a dipole or End Fed, then I'd truly have a shack in a box.  The little speaker in there is practically useless.  Probably leave it as-is, and move on the the uBitx.  Aloha, Steve.
ps- made a contact on a (questionably-accurate) indicated 3.5W to Alaska.  Stoked!