Re: uBITX Manager

Ian Lee

Vince

Please check the link below.

uBITX Manager communicates with uBITX which KD8CEC Version's firmware uploaded.
Please turn off uBITX and check the version that appears.

If the link above does not work, please tell us which uBITX firmware version you are using, uBITX Manager version.

Ian KD8uCEC

Ian,
I am having difficulties trying to get uBITX Mgr v0.2 to read from UBITX.  I've tried the resisitor solution and the capacitor solution with no data showing in Manager.  The display does show db:40000000 and second line the standard LSB and Frequency.
any suggestions (from anyone would be appreciated)
N2AIE
Vince

--
Best 73