VE1BWV audio pop fix - lost my sidetone

K4LXY

I implemented the audio pop fix suggested by Joe, VE2BWV (see uBitx.net).  It does pretty much eliminate the pop.  However, it also eliminates my cw sidetone.  (Note: I also have a 220uf cap as per Ashhar's suggestion; 470 created too much delay in the return to receive.)

I have a pot across R250 to allow me to adjust the sidetone volume.  If I turn it down to 0, basically eliminating R250, I get a bit of sidetone, but I'd much prefer to have more.

I'd appreciate suggestions about how to keep this mod but get my sidetone back.

73 Howard K4LXY