After about 8 weeks of working on it slowly, a few minutes at a time, I've finally finished boxing up my uBitX and it's now up and running FB.
The box and mic holder are 3d-printed from a design I found on Thingiverse and remixed a bit.
I've made a few mods along the way:
I'm primarily interested in CW, so I tried out my NesCAF switched capaacitance audio filter with the rig -it works great! The NesCAF was built from a kit years ago, and has been languishing on a shelf, but it will get used now daily.
I've had a lot of fun with this little rig already just putting it together, I'm looking forward to getting on the air with it a regularly.