Compressor, Expander, and ALC or ACG

James Lawrie

Hello,

Due to family issues I have not posted in a while but I have ordered parts for my experiments with Bitx. Two items of note that others may want to play with are:

SA575DTBG Low Voltage Compandor ON Semiconductor

SA571DG Compandor ON Semiconductor

Both are dual channel compressor/ Expanders and of obvious note is the SA575DTBG because it offers ALC....

When I get back I do plan on trying them with my Bitx 40. Haven’t gotten to my UBitxs yet but work for them too.

I bought mine from mouser wher you can also see data sheets with examples.

Maybe the fix for others blues, and there pretty cheap as well.

Jim