Re: TDA2228M

w7hd.rh <w7hd.rh@...>

Did you mean TDA2822M?   That is in the ubitx transceiver (80-10M).  The bitx40 is a totally different radio, but isn't called a microbitx.

If you mean the ubitx transceiver, you can find help here:

    http://ubitx.net/

and original documentation here:

    http://www.hfsignals.com/

with a good schematic and individual areas explained here:

    http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-circuit-description/

and the fix for the audio getting blown, see the attached PDF.

Ron W7HD

On 03/13/2018 11:12 AM, Dale Brooks KG7SSB wrote:
Try this one, I think it prints a fairly clear drawing.
Dale Kg7ssb

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:57 AM, ae1ct1998 <AE1CT1998@...> wrote:
I WAS GIVEN A MICROBITX 40 RADIO WITH A BLOWN TDA2228M CHIP. I REPLACED THE CHIP AND NOW I HAVE AUDIO BUT ITS VERY LOW AND THERES A HIS ON THE HEADPHONES, MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I SHOULD LOOK TO TRY AND FIX THIS ISSUE. I CAN HEAR STATIONS BUT THERE IS NO MID OR LOW RANGE JUST HI'S. IVE TRIED TO FIND A SCHEMATIC FOR THIS RADIO ON LINE BUT THE ONLY ONE I CAN FIND IS PRINTED WITH VERY LITE INK, NOTHING READABLE. ANY HELP WOULD APRECIATED.

GARY
AE1CT

--
Ron W7HD - NAQCC#7587 OMISS#9898 KX3#6966 LinuxUser#415320
Editor OVARC newsletter