Re: TDA2228M

Dale Brooks KG7SSB <kg7ssb@...>

Sorry about that I thought you were asking for the BITX40 schematic. I don't have a copy of the ubitx.
Dale

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 11:12 AM, Dale Brooks <kg7ssb@...> wrote:
Try this one, I think it prints a fairly clear drawing.
Dale Kg7ssb

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:57 AM, ae1ct1998 <AE1CT1998@...> wrote:
I WAS GIVEN A MICROBITX 40 RADIO WITH A BLOWN TDA2228M CHIP. I REPLACED THE CHIP AND NOW I HAVE AUDIO BUT ITS VERY LOW AND THERES A HIS ON THE HEADPHONES, MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I SHOULD LOOK TO TRY AND FIX THIS ISSUE. I CAN HEAR STATIONS BUT THERE IS NO MID OR LOW RANGE JUST HI'S. IVE TRIED TO FIND A SCHEMATIC FOR THIS RADIO ON LINE BUT THE ONLY ONE I CAN FIND IS PRINTED WITH VERY LITE INK, NOTHING READABLE. ANY HELP WOULD APRECIATED.

GARY
AE1CT