Re: Complaint Department

Jerry Gaffke

Could be to the wiki.
But if so, then all 10000 members of this forum could be editing it.

I think a curated errata page on ubitx.net would be preferable for new builders.
But by all means, we can have a wiki errata page, where we all pile in with our own perhaps conflicting suggestions.

Jerry

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 10:42 am, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
If there's going to be a link to errata, it could be a link to the wiki page on errata. Doesn't have to be one pointing to the first page of it making anyone dig around for anything. For all that matter, a link on the first page of the wiki to errata would help as well for someone who just went straight there.