Re: uBitx Manager for Mac?

w7hd.rh <w7hd.rh@...>

In your .wine/dosdevices directory you will add a soft link to the USB port like this:

sudo ln -s /dev/ttyUSB0 ~/.wine/dosdevices/com1

This link is permanent, so you only have to do it once.

Hope this works okay on a Mac (I do Linux).

Ron W7HD

On 03/13/2018 03:39 AM, Karl Heinz Kremer, K5KHK wrote:
Last time I checked, it was just the Windows .exe, which can be made to work on LINUX with Mono. I tried Mono on my Mac, but it did not work. I also tried Wine. It does come up, but I have no idea how to get the USB port configured.
--
Karl Heinz - K5KHK