From: Ian Lee
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] #uBITX Firmware KD8CEC - IF-Shift etc.

Matjaz

Thanks for feedback
Press and hold the function key.
The following message will be output.
'Set tune step?'
(If you press it too long, Dial is locked - messae output 'Dial Lock On'.
Do not worry, if you press again for a long time, the dial lock will be released.)

Then release the function key.
Dial to select the desired step and press the function key.

If you want other steps, you can set it in uBITX Manager.
In uBITX Manager, you can put the steps you want.
In the outdoors, pressing and holding the Function key on the uBITX will allow you to select the steps you have designed.
When uBITX Manager is used, connect it to the computer only once. You do not need a computer connection after that.

If you have other features or improvements, please email me anytime.

Ian KD8CEC

Hello Ian
On cw mode need very precise setting frequency.

73 Matjaz
S56ZVD