Re: RD16HHF1 power curve flattening...some

M Garza <mgarza896@...>

Nice Work, Glenn.

It looks like the MPSH10 is obsolete.  Doing some searching and comparing, the KSP10 is an exact replacement.
It is in stock at Tayda, Mouser, and Digikey.  I only checked these three vendors.

What size wire did you use for your toroids?

Thanks.

Marco- KG5PRT

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 8:52 PM, Glenn <glennp@...> wrote:
Hi Bill, yes  a bit more work should get the 2dB back also. Just needs 'time'. I didn't know what spec toroids were used in the original, but had the FT37-43 on hand. The MPSH10 was on hand also, a better FT than the 2N3904's.  I did very briefly play with the bias also but  no real gains there.

Once it's all flattened out it would simplify fitting of some sort of power control immensely.

glenn