My uBitX build.

Graham W

Well. Got my uBitX built up and made a couple of contacts on 40 meter SSB. Good reports and
they are looking into getting them also. I am powering the radio with a 21 volt LiOn battery pack I
built.I have a CV/CC regulator built into the power supply set to 12.1 volts 2.5 amp max. All is stock in the radio.
No mods yet... Well one little one .. I added a 78L05 regulator to send 5 volts to the mic as I have placed a MAX9814
AGC board in the mic.  My heat sink is from an old marine VHF radio. Doesn't even get warm.

Here are a few pictures of the project.
Graham VE3WGW
-73-