Re: #uBITX Firmware KD8CEC - IF-Shift etc. #ubitx

Jerry Gaffke

Though Ian has responded, he seems to know what's going on here.

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 12:54 pm, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
I think I was wrong in my previous post, shifting the value of SECOND_OSC_USB won't help.
The audio frequencies through the crystal filter should be strictly a matter of where the BFO is relative to
the crystal filter passband.  I can't explain why USB audio would be different than LSB audio.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "IF Shift function".
Can you give an example?