Re: uBITX Firmware CEC Version Added WSPR function, I am looking for a beta tester. #ubitx

Ian Lee

Philip.
You are right. I used the trick to reduce the program size, which did not work as I thought. Using a function called SetTxFiler will solve this problem easily.
After the weekend, I will update uBITX Beta version next week.
And I was able to check your radio signal at wsprnet.org.

Thanks for testing.

Ian KD8CEC

Hi Ian.

The frequency error is down to the way uBITX manager calculates the RF frequency. If I enter into the Band 2 box 14094850 Hz, then the audio comes out of my radio at 1.5 KHz, when it is tuned to 14.09560 MHz.
Now my WSPR is going all around the world.
I do find that I get a bit confused by all the calculations, when trying to work out all this stuff.
Anyway thanks for putting WSPR in to the uBITX, a great bonus.

Philip G7JUR

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee