Re: #uBITX Firmware KD8CEC - IF-Shift etc. #ubitx

Rod Davis

Hi All,

Doesn't that mean that your transmitted audio (prior to IF shift) was also on the high side?

Rod KM6SN

On 03/10/2018 09:15 AM, ge_clipboard wrote:
Hello Ian and All

The sound of SSB signals with my uBITX are very strong on the high side. In LSB I can adjust the received sound with the IF-Shift with a very pleasing effect, but this does not work the same with USB. And I have noticed, that using the IF-Shift, does also influence the TX signal where the output is becoming a DSB signal with lots of power in the other sideband. I have also tried to adjust the BFO, but without positive results.

Would it be possible to have the IF-Shift function just with the RX and leave the TX on its own? What am I doing wrong?

Best 73, Gerald - HB9CEY