Re: Fw: uBitx delivery

Terry Morris

Nick, G4FAT,

I ordered mine January 12. I received notification from PayPal yesterday that my uBitx has shipped. I didn't use DHL for delivery to the US. What I've read here in the forum and ubitx.net/ delivery may be within a few days or up to several more weeks due to Customs.

72 de Terry, KB8AMZ

Terry - KB8AMZ
Brimfield Twp, OH
Linux User#412308, Ubuntu User #34905
OSs: LM18.1, Ubuntu 16.04, Puppy tahrpup64, Raspbian
Orgs: PCL70-FOP, NTHS, ALUG, ARRL, PCARS#78, NAQCC#6668, NO-QRP-C, QRP-ARCI#8855
I chair the PCARS CW/QRP SIG and Linux for Hams SIG, second and fifth Tuesday

my computer, my opinion

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Nick Trollope <www.aplaceinfrance.com@...> wrote:

Hello chaps,

Paid for a ubitx on 14 January 18. Does anyone have any idea what delivery times are like at the moment?

Thanks
Nick
G4FAT