From: Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io <jgaffke@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Pulling Arduino data apart

The Wikipedia entry is a much better starting point than my previous stackoverflow conversation:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endianness
Also this, do a search for "endian":
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilliput_and_Blefuscu

Jerry, KE7ER

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 01:02 pm, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
Here's a starting point on web resources regarding this big/little endian stuff in case you're curious.