Re: #uBitx - No TX #ubitx

F8BXI

Hi All,

Just to let you know that thanks to your help, I confirmed my first QSO yesterday evening with FY5KE in CW (439/439). Cndx: uBitx around 10W, trap dipole in attic.

Bet 73,
Philippe

Le 6 mars 2018 à 22:32, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io <jgaffke@...> a écrit :

Ah, good.   I assume you now hear the sidetone when transmitting CW.

There have been many many discussions about that pop in this forum going back years.
Here's a recent solution from VA7AT, documented by ND6T, looks promising:
    https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/43322

Jerry, KE7ER

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 01:16 pm, F8BXI wrote:

Please, forgive me, I just forgot to open the audio potentiometer ;-) But There is a big pop sound in the speaker. Will see how to correct this.