Re: Fw: uBitx delivery

Gary Shriver

Great question..  what TDA 2820s are they shipping in the current batch?

73 - Gary

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of Noel f6bgc
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2018 8:53 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Fw: uBitx delivery

Hi uBITX group,

who knows if March 9th delivery batch has good or tested  TDA 2822 ?

73 - noel f6bgc

Hoowdy All,

I ordered my uBITX on January 11th, 2018 and was notified by PayPal that my order shipped today (March 9th, 2018).  I had it shipped by India Post so expect another month for it to arrive...

Nelson

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:38 PM, John KG9DK <jab3739@...> wrote:

Nick,
I ordered mine on Jan. 8th,got a heads up from PayPal yesterday that it has been shipped.  Based on that I would say about 2 months from the day you order to ship date.

john kg9dk

--

I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature