Re: Fw: uBitx delivery

Nelson

Hoowdy All,

I ordered my uBITX on January 11th, 2018 and was notified by PayPal that my order shipped today (March 9th, 2018).  I had it shipped by India Post so expect another month for it to arrive...

Nelson

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:38 PM, John KG9DK <jab3739@...> wrote:
Nick,
I ordered mine on Jan. 8th,got a heads up from PayPal yesterday that it has been shipped.  Based on that I would say about 2 months from the day you order to ship date.

john kg9dk

--
I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature