Re: uBITX Firmware CEC Version Added WSPR function, I am looking for a beta tester. #ubitx

Philip

Hi Ian.

The frequency error is down to the way uBITX manager calculates the RF frequency. If I enter into the Band 2 box 14094850 Hz, then the audio comes out of my radio at 1.5 KHz, when it is tuned to 14.09560 MHz.
Now my WSPR is going all around the world.
I do find that I get a bit confused by all the calculations, when trying to work out all this stuff.
Anyway thanks for putting WSPR in to the uBITX, a great bonus.

Philip G7JURĀ