Re: #uBiTx CW RF power out #ubitx

Bob

Sorry for the delay, but life does get in the way once in a while.

It looks like a lot of the ink went with the smoke but under the right light I could make out WX 16403HN.   The NTE7155 appears to be working ok. However, I am not going to give it the smoke test by shorting out the output.   If I am ordering parts from someone that also has the TDA2822 I will buy a couple and run a comparison.

 My next step is to quantitatively set the BFO.  With the equipment I have I should be able to get some repeatable numbers.

Thank for the feedback.  The spirit of Amateur Radio is alive and well :-)

Bob - KE7JL