uBITX Firmware CEC Version Added WSPR function, I am looking for a beta tester. #ubitx

Ian Lee

All
uBITX Firmware CEC Version Added WSPR function, but It is still a test level.
so, I am looking for a beta tester who has uBITX and knows how to use WSPR.

I used the following method to put the WSPR function in the small space of uBITX.
 - All settings required for WSPR transmission are pre-entered in uBITX.
 - Callsign, location(2alpha, 2 number), db and frequency information to be used for transmission are stored in uBITX.
 - Outdoors, uBITX and antenna are all you need to transmit WSPR with pre-entered information.

you do not need to make any modifications to your uBITX to use WSPR.

For more information, click on the link below.
(You can download uBITX Manager as firmware for WSPR.
Firmware is based on Cat Support uBITX Firmware CEC Version 1.04.)
http://www.hamskey.com

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee