Re: RD16HHF1 power curve flattening...some

John <passionfruit88@...>

Hi Nik,

Not yet. I just received the BN43-3312 so I try that as soon as I finish the ATU (half way there).

Been busy with mic compressor SSM2167 (done), S-Meter (hardware and software done), SWR/POWER meter (hardware done, basic display), Arduino pro mini linked by I2C to Raduino to measure power, swr, final's current (hall effect sensor) and control the ATU plus shutdown the final's bias if required.

ATU is L-Network with 2 servos controlling a variable capacitor and a two wafers rotary switch to get 6 coil positions on high impedance and 6 on low impedance.

Too much fun.

If you get the mods for the final in, please let us know the results.

Thanks and 73, John (VK2ETA)