Re: TDA2822 Replacement

Nelson

Howdy Raj,

Well over half a century ago when I was 13, I wanted to build an oscillator to practice morse code.  One of the men at my church was an EE and also a ham (he also had a really cute daughter my age that I was kind of sweet on...).  I dropped by his house one evening and asked him if he could help me build an osculator (not a misspelling, rather a mispronunciation of oscillator).  He told me if I wanted to practice code, he would help me build an oscillator but if I had in mind some sort of practice with Janice (his daughter) I had better take up some other hobby quickly.

Nelson

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 7:37 PM, Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
My English teacher Mr. Hobday RIP would have explained it as oscillating occulation!

He lived down the road and would drop in some evenings and explain English words
by breaking them down. I suspect he always came for a cuppa! I managed to pass!

Raj

--
I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature