Help Needed downloading new uBitx software on Mac

Mike Lichtman

I am using a iMac with system 10.12.6 and cannot get a download due to not having any serial ports shown up in the IDE except for
port/dev/cu.Bluetooth-incoming Port. I already chose Arduino Nano and set the speed to 57600 for the one port I show. The Arduino
program tries 10 times, but only reports "not in sync" each time. I loaded the FTDI 2.4.2 driver it said to and hooked up the radino dialĀ
separate from the uBitx motherboard before starting Arduino. I also tried restarting the computer after loading the FTDI. Still no joy.
Help please. 73 Mike KF6KXG