Re: Surplus Case from Skycraft Parts #ubitx #bitx40

Stephen Johnson <stephenpjohnsonsr@...>

The parts that might be RF amps are on the BNC input.  I think the box is some kind of demod.

Steve, N2FT

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 5:01 PM, w4rjp <pearsall20@...> wrote:
Stephen:  Glad you scored a couple of the cases.   Have not seen a better case for the uBitX or BitX40. One of the best things about the case is way it is constructed.

Pulled down all of the cases from the shelf at Skycraft and saw the different configurations. The case I bought had no heat sinking, so I doubt (at least with my case) had any RF capability.  Guess there might have been several different variations/pieces of the IP Video Surveillance System that used the same case. Only a guess....

Bob, W4RJP