Re: B40 LM386 and µB TDA2822 and that 470µF Cap

Thomas Sharka

On Thursday, March 1, 2018 11:12 PM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:

So you're saying that if I want to use a pair of stereo headphones I
have around here I should cut the connector off of it and wire it up to
a mono plug?  Yeah...  I'll get right on that.

Vince.

--
  Michigan VHF Corp.  http://www.nobucks.net/   http://www.CDupe.com/
                          http://www.metalworkingfun.com