Re: full rig power control unit

Glenn

Agreed, but any fault turns OFF Q1 and thus D4 the 'fault' LED.   My reading of the schematic says that the text 'Operate" and "Fault" is transposed on the LEDs's.

glenn

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 05:28 pm, K9HZ wrote:

To be clear, the SCRs trigger the RS flip-flop into the RESET (FAULT) state and it stays in reset until the fault condition presented by the SCR has been cleared.  THEN and only then can you SET the flip-flop (NORMAL) such that power is reapplied through U2.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook!

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email:  bill@...