Re: U1 fried

Mike Woods

On 2/03/18 10:00 AM, Mvs Sarma wrote:
Whether it could be batch wise observation?
 I don't remember such cases reported earlier

I do say in the article:

"However, it could equally as well be a run of bad chips, or the fact that the device is running near its voltage maximum (it is rated for 15v maximum)."

I suspect you are correct Sarma in that this could be a batch issue with the TDA2822, in the same manner, there seems to be occassional runs of postings about K3 or K1 relay failures.  Yet most of us don't have problems with component failures.  Just user error!

Mike

--
Mike Woods
mhwoods@...