Re: U1 fried

MVS Sarma

Whether it could be batch wise observation?
 I don't remember such cases reported earlier

On 2 Mar 2018 02:25, "Mike Woods" <mhwoods@...> wrote:
Hi everybody

I have tried to summarise what we know about the TDA2822 problem, prevention and fixes in this article on ubitx.net:

http://ubitx.net/2018/03/01/tda2822-problems/

Let me know if you can suggest further improvements to my text.  We don't want 2000 µBITx owners to go through the same pain as some of you have experienced ...  I hope to insert a resistor in the output circuit today!

73 Mike ZL1AXG

On 2/03/18 9:50 AM, Claude-Alain Baumgartner via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Howard,

Yes, both pins 2 and 4 of the LM386 go to pin 4 of the socket (ground).

Regards,
Claude

--
Mike Woods