Re: Raduino Connections #bitx40

Jerry Gaffke

Here's up to date firmware for the Bitx40
    https://github.com/amunters/

The "bitx40" branch will work with a stock bitx40 with no hardware mods,
probably best to get things working with that sketch first.
There are some optional hardware mods that enable some significant new features.

The "bitx40-raduino-v2" branch requires some minor hardware mods
and adds the flexibility of being able to vary the BFO frequency in firmware.
I'd recommend eventually moving to this firmware.

Jerry

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 12:18 pm, James Wilson wrote:
Thanks,  Where do I get the sketch for the Bitx40?