Re: Schematic Drawing Software

Mr. Farhan,

Kicad seems to have become somewhat easier to tackle from the last time I fought with it. Last time was on Linux, this time on Mac....sure seems to be easier to work with, looks like I will be able to print a solder paste stencil after manipulating the Gerbers from the improved Antenna Analyzer big green board.  Thanks for the nudge, looks like I will be able to work with this.

And if another major upgrade is coming....glad I made the jump.

My Builders Group will be creating a number of their own mods and we will give Kicad a spin.

Craig
KM4YEC