Re: Great UBITX Website

Anthony Luscre

I also collect site links and information on QRP page of my website-

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:33 AM, Walter <W9KJO@...> wrote:
just now found this website.  I did not know it existed.  I even googled the UBITX and did not find this site.  This is a great site.  IT answers many of the questions I have asked on this forum.  There needs to be a place where newbies like me can find this page.  This post will  soon be buried.  Maybe I just missed a link to it somewhere.

http://ubitx.net/

--
73, W9KJO
Walter

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Assistant Ohio Section Manager for Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

a@... (best for Education & Technology)
k8zt@... (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com
Web Resource Hoarder Blog