Re: RD16HHF1 power curve flattening...some

K9HZ <bill@...>

Yes please publish your results when you update the circuits… as I’ve now gone away from working on that aspect of the radio in favor of designing a good RF-driven AGC, finishing the tuner, and working on a variable pass-band filter that is usable for CW AND SSB that is also cheap!  I already published to control circuit recently for saving the radio due to SWR, over power, etc.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email:  bill@...