Looking for Completely Functional Dual-Band 20/(17/15/10/6) Meter QRP Rig with SSB/PSK #bitx20help

Tim Young

There is a degree of Elmering here that I have been very impressed with since I joined the group. Some threads are way to esoteric or deep for me and others are spot on. The beauty is that I can pick and choose what to move to my mini wiki and what I choose to delete. Given the experimental nature of the Bitx, the Elmering is really appreciated. What a fantastic learning platform.

I hope the bandwidth doesn't get too narrow.

Tim

WB7UVH

On 2018-02-25 21:39, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io wrote:

There are plenty of threads here I'd just as soon skip over, and often do.
Perhaps you can do the same.
I for one am fine with discussions of antennas (that seems very appropriate)
and with discussing the pros and cons of the Bitx radios vs others.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 08:13 pm, Rod Self wrote:

I, for one, am very tired of off-topic general discussions about radios and antennas on the bitx20/ubitx group.

Please let this thread die, or move it to another discussion group.

A good guideline: if it does not involve a bitx or utibx, it probably does not belong here.