Re: Looking for Completely Functional Dual-Band 20/(17/15/10/6) Meter QRP Rig with SSB/PSK #bitx20help

They are not bad 1st radios for HT's. You can find a good kenwood or icom for under 200$ on QRZ.com. The Kenwood TH-F6A is a great radio used they are about 180-200$ the general coverage RX is great to have.

One thing I would suggest is be careful with "magic" antenna's if its to good to be true it normally is. I once bought a par-end fed good for 10-40 with no tuner.....it was the biggest waste of 75$ I have ever spent swr on 40m was well over 4:1. Building a antenna like the trapped 40/20 from qrpkits.com is a much better option for small low weight Ant.

http://qrpkits.com/dualbanddipole.html
--
David

 N8DAH