Re: uBITX shipping schedule

Dave Bottom <ars.kd6az@...>

Due to the lack of supply globally of Toroid cores was a big set back for production. I’m sure they are getting closer and closer as production progresses, however I can’t imagine how many thousand they have sold by now.

I ordered on the first day and had it 12 days later. My second ordered mid January will get here when it does.

Meanwhile there is a lot to be learned ahead of time that will make the experience very pleasant. A few minor hardware mods and firmware like Ian, KD8CEC’s and you’ll have an amazing Radio, worth the wait.

Dave WI6R

On Feb 24, 2018, at 6:25 AM, John KC9OJV <greusel@...> wrote:

I (perhaps foolishly) signed up for a uBITX presentation at my club on March 13th. I ordered (DHL) a uBITX on Feb 6th. Based on the shipping info I'm seeing here it seems unlikely I'll have the radio soon enough to have it available to show. I have a back up plan for another presentation so no big deal- I can do the uBITX another time. Consensus is no way will it be there (US.Chicago area) by then?

John
KC9OJV