Re: uBitx Shipping question

Dave Bottom <ars.kd6az@...>

Shipped 12/20/17 received 12/22/17 in CA no duty or delay by DHL.

On Feb 19, 2018, at 11:13 AM, Gary Shriver <gshriver@...> wrote:

I have a question for the group.  For those of you in the USA.  What has been the average time to receive your uBitx once you have been notified that it has been shipped via DHL.  I was just wondering if we have a long customs delay here in the states.

Thanks

73-Gary

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Sheldon
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 6:37 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] My uBitx shipped today

I had managed to get one of the first batch and decided to order a 2nd one.  2nd uBITX ordered on 23 December and I just got shipping notification this morning (Central US time) DHL tracking says it has been picked up in Hyderabad and expected delivery date is Wednesday, the 21st (I'll bet it takes at least 1 or 2 days longer as it will have to clear custom. The first one took 4 days from shipping to my receiving it. so I'm expecting it more like this coming Friday.  DHL sure beats India Post though.  I'm waiting on a case for it coming by India Post that was shipped earlier this month.  No telling when that one will get here - LOL.

Jim - W0EB