Re: uBITx shipping and all

K9HZ <bill@...>

I appreciate the thought but please just write the SLC government a letter and let them know your thoughts…

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email:  bill@...