Re: rv2- messed up setting and txing like mad!!!

Alan -MMØWXT

Jerry. I was reading an article I mistook RV1 for RV2, got into a panic and before I knew it I was in the "Keeck" as we say in Scotland :-)

Tiredness, panic and daftness. I will now go and stick the Conical Hat on , and go stand in a corner.....

I did not press PTT, I had Power direct into rf power and ammeter in series with 12v power line, soon as 12v gets plugged in smokey...Fairly sure IRF, But could have been the entire capacitor bank at the Low pass filters...HOPE NOT!!!!!

Had an IRF510 , so put it in.

Not fired her up yet.
Should I have ammeter across both 12v and pa power?

Thanks

Alan