Re: Second batch of uBITX shipping? #ubitx

Dennis Voorhees

Okay here's my Story. Order on December 22, late in the day. Knew it would be a while, but paid $10 for DHL delivery anyway. Fast Forward to Monday February 19, the day before yesterday. Checked Paypal and sure enough It was shipped, around 5pm their local time (10 1/2 hours ahead of us so around 6am Est. The DHL tracking  said 'Delivery by end of day Wednesday, February 21", today. After traveling through a couple locations in India, then Germany, Cincinnati, Rochester, NY, the package arrived at 12:04  pm today at my door in Sayre, Pa 125 miles from Rochester, NY. To say I'm impressed and delighted is an understatement. Nice here today,so I'll be  heating up the iron tomorrow. Let the fun begin.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 2:01 PM, Jacob Farnes via Groups.Io <kk6jtl@...> wrote:
Dec 25, 2017 order

Received notification of shipping via Paypal Feb. 20, 2018